Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Deerhurst Resort

It's always nice pulling into Deerhurst Resort.. Any chance I get to stay here.. believe me , I'm the first person to sign up for it!
They have EVERYTHING you would ever need.. and it's a slice of heaven! It reminds me of Resorts down south... many different types of accomodations, nicely spaced apart, different types of restaurants, many pools, sports complex.. o my I could just list the amenities forever!

Not only are there many choices of rooms and different locations there is so much to do onsite you could stay here for weeks! The staff is amazing as well.. I have stayed at many different resorts/ locations and you can have the most fantastic resort and it comes up short on staff.. Deerhurst has fantastic staff, friendly helpfull and they EVEN SMILE! imagine!

What do I like the most? Just how relaxing the resort is.. the rooms are very comfortable, no matter what ones you are in.. there is a beautiful view no matter what direction you are looking ...

So if you are thinking about a Winter Vacay or summer.. Check out their Packages...Deerhurst is certainly a spot you want to spend some time at!

No comments: