Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the BRUCE the memories

Ok now if any of your kids are still awake.... they should go to bed now!! LOL
Actually it's really not that bad.. just SnowTrax being silly.. having a great time with some great ppl! We work hard.. but when we can ,. when the sleds and camera are put away...we like to play hard too!
our fearless leader #7 trying to get the lime into the beer.. I swear this is WHEN the trip did a 180!!!

Not sure if everyone was scared of Jamie's driving or what!?our server Jesse at Rocky Racoon Cafe.. if you have a chance to go and eat.. make sure Jesse is serving! he ROCKS!!!Luke and his new found love wiarton willie.. he saw his shadow..= more Pow Pow for luke to play in.

Some of these I can't help laughing at . And i'm sure there are some of you out there that will be chuckling along with me...



I have to say a HUUUUGE thanks to all those that helped in the making of "adventures in the Grey Bruce." I know I will never be the same.. ;)


No comments: