Monday, January 26, 2009

there's NOTHING better... ?

I must admit, I'm spoiled...

spoiled in life in general.. I have a great husband, son and family.. I work for a fantastic show... and have 2 brand new sleds in my garage... on top of ours.... Ya not much room to move around, and my jeff was out in the garage making room this past week end as it was driving him nuts....!



Last week I had to run up the lake to Buckeye Marine to follow up after the boat show.. Opened up my garage and went.. hummm what sled shall I take!? The gsx ltd.. the Arctic Cat crossfire 1000.. decisions decisions.... The cat is a GREAT lake runner.. and no one will be out on the lake at all.. huh.. sorta fun.. but it's soooo much better when you can scream by someone and scare the crap out of them.. NAW i don't do that! ;)

But I chose the one wayyyy in the back.. my girl I haven't taken out this year... my 2003 Ski doo REV mxz 800.... slightly customized.. ya if you've seen it... white custom paint.. with a few pink graphics.. (will be changing after the KS snow run.. it's been a few years)



why would i chose this sled?

You get used to something I guess.. kinda like that favorite pair of jeans, or in my case flip flops..After being able to ride the newest, best , fastest.. damn it's nice to get back on your own... and yes it's a 2003 so beavertail and all. I looooooove this sled... the lake was full of whoops and drifts and it coasted over them so well.. Power.. ya it's got it.. plus one Christmas i was super happy to open a box with a Straightline Performance silencer... o and a tour buddy for my thumb.. LOL! I just have to get Chris to figure a way to make another one to mount on the outside then I think i'll be able to not STOP EVERYTIME i see GAS!!!! Ya one of the downsides of the ride.. ah well.. I think i'll keep her.. I'm looking forward to getting out and riding on it a bit more this season... so for all of you out there with older sleds... keep it, customize it and RIDE!

No comments: